Introducing Hillas Beer from Greece. The beer that is dedicated to the ancient art of brewing. Brewed at the Macedonian Thrace Brewery in Komotini, Greece with the finest malt & hops available in the world. Read the complete review !Review Highlights
- Pours a bright gold color with a perfect head.
- Head fades slowly, but leaves a nice layer on the top.
- Aroma is very crisp and clean.
- Nice maltiness with some hops in there to make it fairly well rounded.
- Simple and clean - malty without being sweet.
- Enough hops to nicely balance the malts, but that's all.
- The malt is definitely what comes through here.
- New on the shelf here in Huntington Beach - apparently this is imported and distributed by a company located right here.
- I was surprised to see this wasn't in the database yet - must be brand new over here.
- This was a very drinkable beer - all the clean, crisp qualities American micros claim to have and none of the adjunct tastes.
- Very refreshing beer - this would go great with any Greek cuisine!